Role: Knowledge Management Specialist
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Should be a LLB graduate.
- Knowledge of Microsoft word, power point, excel.
- Excellent research skills and must know how to use marketing tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to grasp knowhow value, judgments and legal documents.
- Identifying and preparing case law updates, regulatory and legislative updates.
- Manage and maintain the knowhow database to keep it useful and relevant & publish on blogs and other legal. portals. Publish News letter and sharing the same with the clients.
- Identify and update the development in legal field in India and abroad and communicate it across the firm.
- Identifying and translating the useful content and information into knowledge content for internal communications.
- Prepare practice notes on legal topics and issues across various practice areas of the firm.
- Identifying knowhow requirements of lawyers.
- Obtaining feedback and providing solutions to the expectations.
- Reviewing KM contributions made by lawyers for quality, content, and compliance.
Application Link: Click here