Job Role: Content
Here’s how to identify if you are a suitable candidate:
1. You believe that a lot more people can write, but don’t, for whatever reason, and you are interested in making a difference on this
2. You believe that writing is a ‘skill’ that can be learned systematically by anyone
3. You just don’t get bored of research and writing, and sharing your knowledge with others
4. You enjoy coaching people and giving them feedback, and their success motivates you the most
5. You would love to edit other people’s articles and help them transform their writing flaws into strengths
If interested, write to email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org explaining in detail why you are the right candidate.