Job Opening: Argus Partners
PQE: 2-3 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Corporate secretarial and uploading content on social media.
2. Proofreading, formatting and managing social media content for internal and external communication.
3. Performing administrative duties and assist in updating social media posts.
4. Managing the brand communications and campaigns on social media platforms.
5. Working on creatives for press releases and social media articles.
6. Research the content with SEO keywords which will help in boosting the visibility of the content.
7. Identification and timely submissions for Firm and Lawyers Rankings.
8. Working on Firms profile on the website and other social media handles.
9. Assisting other departments with designing work as and when necessary.
Desired Candidate Profile and Keys Skills:
1. Advance and excellent command over English language (both written and verbal).
2. Excellent in making Power Point Presentations, working on Ms. Word and Canva etc.
3. Post-Graduation in English is preferred but graduates in any stream can apply too.
4. Experienced in managing content on social media.
5. 1 to 5 years of experience in communications.
6. Smart and enthusiastic individual with a passion to work with utmost dedication.
7. Experience with Law Firm would be an added advantage.
Interested candidates are requested to apply along with their updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org