PQE: 2-4 years
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
● Help in strategizing and driving along with the team on operational initiatives and on time results.
● Assist in Developing and enforcing policies to manage service delivery in time.
● Work and coordinate with partner organizations to handle projects and ensure service deliverables from the team.
● Liaise with outside vendors and build strong relationships to develop a successful organization
● Help in maintaining and promoting a strong knowledge database.
● Collaborating with cross operational teams for better work results and to impart legal point of view to each.
● Researching on different topics related to work products of the platform and strategies to build successful service delivery chains.
● Basic knowledge of supply chain management and motor vehicle laws.
● Drive team to increase efficiency and contain costs by creating a high motivational work environment.
● Submit timely weekly reports to the authorized person of the department of legal and operations.
● Managerial skills to handle, coordinate with client, customer and within a team including cross functions.
● Any other work that the line manager or authorized person can allocate.
● A minimum of graduate degree in law + 2 to 4 years of experience in legal and operations area.
● Fluency in written and spoken Hindi and English (Knowledge of any Regional Language(s) is a plus).
● Strong Research and writing skills.
● Proven negotiation skills and ability to interpret laws.
● Basic Technical Knowledge for tools and platforms for Legal research.
● Motivation to understand new Legal ventures and web technologies.
● Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
● Excellent Skills of Drafting and vetting of Legal documents.
● Ability to balance and multi-task and manage priorities.
● LL.B (3yrs or 5years)
● Area of interest: Contract laws, Property laws, Family Law, Motor Vehicle Laws, Company Laws
● Interest in drafting of agreements, and reviewing of legal documents