Job Opening: Lawctopus
Job Role: Content Manager
PQE: 1-7 years
- Format, edit, SEO-ise, tag, and publish various forms of content on Lawctopus and NoticeBard: opportunities, events, internship experiences, law school experiences.
- Support clients in publish sponsored posts on Lawctopus.
- Take leadership of Lawctopus’ growth as an online media organisation.
- Conduct interviews, ideate feature stories, career advisory pieces.
- Commission various content pieces.
- Enter into collaborations with various organisations (NGOs, Think Tanks, Law Firms, Law Journals) on publishing articles on various thematics.
- Work with a team of interns and campus leaders to curate quality content at scale.
Qualities and Experience Required
- 1-7 years of PQE (post-qualification experience) in areas around content writing, editing, etc.
- An experience in copywriting, SEO, digital marketing, editing is a plus.
- Entrepreneurial abilities: the ability to get things done, dabble in a variety of tasks.
- Flawless writing and editing skills.
- Sales-related skills are a plus.
- A keen interest in online media and a long-term vision to make a career in this field.
Salary: Rs. 30,000-55,000/month based on experience and current salary.
Number of positions: 1
Last Date to Apply: 18 February 2022