Job Opening: Lawyered
Job Role: Senior Legal Operations Executive
PQE: 1-3 years
- Attending and responding to inbound/outbound leads.
- To handle legal inquiries in order to understand and access the nature of the case in compliance with the ops process.
- Participation in the client lifecycle and involvement in the initial stages; sharing ownership of key implementation decisions.
- Ensuring curation of leads/clients in accordance with the departmental process.
- Identifying relevant service deliveries with respect to the legal tech product(s).
- Coordinate and manage operational details including but not limited to new business intake, billing, value-added services, client service program, execution of focused project plans and
matter debrief sessions.
- Coordinate and Extend legal & operations support to the Inter departments of the company as may apply.
- Work cordially hand-in-hand with the co-team members of the department ensuring service requests and deliveries end to end as required.
- Collecting feedback/testimonials from consumers, clients, and customers for quality/satisfaction assessment.
- Assist in doing due diligence, a compilation of legal documents, and creating a database for the product-based requirement of the organization case to a case basis.
- Ensure completion of assigned targets as instructed by the line manager or any other authorized person on that behalf.
- Must be able to draft legal documents and agreements, and do the contract review as applicable.
- Must be able to effectively participate when it comes to service execution and delivery.
- Document work progresses as per process and keeps itself updated.
- Route requirements received as per channel(s) and phases.
- Identifying & providing relevant legal support service by the virtue of the product it can be related to and applicable.
- Keep itself updated with tool(s) handling of the company and report in case of any technical issues.
- Act as a bridge and point of contact between functions and business for resolving legal issues.
- Create and submit reports of the concerns/issues received from customers, clients, and consumers.
- Ensure completion of assigned targets( operations) as instructed by the line manager or any other authorized person
- Other miscellaneous work related to the designation and department to which you are positioned.
- Min 1-3 years of work experience in legal – tech industry, law firm, or independent chamber;
- Good legal knowledge and proven work experience if applicable;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Tech Savvy; Knowledge of substantive and legal processes;
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team;
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to learn new software applications quickly and demonstrate strong Legal-Tech knowledge.
- Interest in drafting agreements, and reviewing legal documents ;
- Contract of laws, Company laws, Family laws, Motor Vehicle Laws, Employment, etc.
Application Link: Click here