Job Role: Senior Content Writer
PQE: 2-5 Years
- Create useful and viral content focused on helping our readers to understand legal topics in a layman’s language
- Take legacy blog content and refresh, renew and revitalize them for stronger traffic and engagement.
- Work with SEO Content Manager on ways to optimize articles in each creation or update
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise and research in content building related to Companies Act, Trademarks, Compliance, and other related topics
- Brainstorm with the content and creative teams in ideation sessions
- Understand the latest SEO trends and content creation techniques to grow traffic
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, English, Journalism, Public Relations, or related communications field. CS, CA, or Legal degree with excellent communication skills is a major plus!
- 2-5 years of digital content writing experience
- Outstanding command on the English language, ability to write jargon-free and logical content
- Working knowledge of SEO and how it affects content marketing (Can be coached)
- Working knowledge of WordPress (Good to have)
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills