Job Opening: LegoDesk
PQE: 4-6 years
- Any Client-Side Technologies – React.js/Angular.js/Vue.js
- Any Server-side technologies(Preferable)- Java/Node.js/PHP ,
- Knowledge of Bootstrap/Advanced CSS is an advantage
- Design and Develop enterprise-facing UI and consumer-facing UI
- Analyzing the requirements (Change Request/Feature Request) and reaching an optimum solution.
- Well versed in best practices in OOP, design patterns, reusable, clean code, and testing
- Experience in developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows using Redux and on-demand with react Hooks
- Well verse ES6 class base components knowledge
- The components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- Developing new user-facing features
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Familiarity with Front-end (HTML5, CSS) on Bootstrap frameworks
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs using Swagger/POSTMAN
- Code versioning tools such as GIT and front-end build pipeline & tools
- Should be able to work in a fast-paced and scrum/agile environment with aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team and collaborate remotely.
- Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product
- Any Server-side technology Knowledge to Understand APIs Structure and modify according to the requirements.
Experience & Salary Range
- 4-6 years of experience
- 10-12 Lacs per annum. Negotiable for better candidates
Application Link: Click here