Job Opening: Legodesk
Job Role: Full Stack Engineer
Looking for a Full Stack Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front end. You should also be able to scrap data from different websites by solving captcha or non-captcha-driven websites. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, an intermediate understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Full-Stack Developer –
Server side technologies- Node.js ,
Client Side Technologies -React.js/Angular.js
Databases- SQL/NoSQL databases(MongoDB)
Job Requirements :
- Design and develop enterprise-facing UI and consumer-facing UI as well as REST API backends
- Understanding of web scraping with file handling(PDF/DOC) using Node.js
- Analysing the requirements (Change Request/Feature Request) and reaching an optimum solution.
- Intermediate proficient in backend programming and fundamentals – Node.js
- Well versed in best practices in OOP, design patterns, reusable, clean code, and testing
- Good understanding of data structures and problem-solving skills.
- Hands-on experience with REST API(Node.js/Java).
- Familiarity with Version Control tools such as GIT.
- Hands-on with SQL/NoSQL databases, writing and managing DB migrations.
- Ability to work in a team and collaborate remotely.
- Good Knowledge of HTML5, CSS, and Bootstrap frameworks
- Good understanding and work experience with React.js/Angular.js/Vue.js/jQuery
- Familiarity with front-end build pipeline & tools
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs using Swagger/POSTMAN
- Should be able to work in a fast-paced and scrum/agile environment on tight deadlines and open-minded personality
- Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product
Application Link: Click here