- Strong Java, Spring, Spring Boot development experience.
- Strong development experience in Spring suite and RESTful web services
- Strong Typescript development experience.
- Strong CSS3, SAAS and LESS development experience
- Strong development experience in Angular frame work with experience in performance fine tuning and optimization of User Interface code
- Strong experience in converting visual designs to user interfaces and strong experience in different presentation frameworks like bootstrap
- Strong experience in micro services architecture and cloud native application development using Java
- Strong experience in Test Driven development on Angular and Java
- Strong technical development experience on effectively writing code, code reviews, best practices on configuration management and code refactoring.
- Proficiency in SQL and Database development.
- J2EE & OO Design Patterns Description for Internal Candidates As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You’ll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
Tech at JPMC
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
- Design and Development of key functionality within the application
- Carry out design reviews/code reviews at agreed points throughout the project life cycle
- Work closely with the vendor development team to monitor the design/development undertaken by them
- Hands on design and development of technical artifacts
- Participate in technical reviews, define/Improve processes on configuration management, deployment and resiliency planning for the application.
Complete details and application link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2745601341/