Job Opening: LEX Consulting
Job Role: Contracts Administrator
PQE: 1-3 years
- Administer the drafting, review, editing, and finalization of internal and external client agreements.
- Ensure quality control in connection with standard legal and financial terms and conditions.
- Manage the escalation of legal changes and negotiations to global contracts managers and regional counsel, as needed.
- Input contracts and possible conflicts data into internal databases.
- Coordinate with Legal’s internal project associates and managers on data metrics in connection with contracts dynamics and lifecycles.
- Assist others on the global legal team with other contracts-related needs, as necessary.
- An undergraduate degree, with an accomplished academic record, from a top accredited college/university.
- 1-3 years of professional experience, preferably in a professional services firm, or similar environment. Preferred experience working with contracts, or legal documents.
- A detailed-oriented person, who exercises excellent judgement and professionalism in order to partner with our clients to reach mutually agreed-upon solutions.
- Schedule flexibility and comfort with working on global timelines. This position has an overnight schedule.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, appropriately escalating issues when needed.
- The ability to work both independently and in a team-based environment, with a good sense of emotional intelligence to work collaboratively with a diverse team.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task, incorporating outstanding organizational skills and flexibility, to prioritize work and deliver the maximum business value.
- Comfort with legal technology solutions, including contracts management databases.