Job Opening: Elevate
Job Role: Associate- Legal Operations
PQE: 1-3 years
Elevate is recruiting an Associate to join Legal Operations team. As an Associate you will work with customers directly to improve Fortune 500 law departments through analysis, strategy, and implementation. You will support a variety of clients and will work to deliver solutions and directly impact law department budgets.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Specifically, you will
- Process requests pertaining to invoices and matter management, as per the defined guidelines.
- Coordinate with different teams internally as well as at the customer end to resolve or raise queries
- Liaise with vendors to resolve discrepancies if any
- Produce reports as required
- 1-3 year experience in an operational/transactional role
- Working and dealing with legal departments and/or law firms a plus.
- Strong Excel and Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience in an analytics role preferably in the legal industry and/or a law firm or a multinational company.
Skills For Success
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Experience working in an operational role dealing with procurement, vendors (e.g., eBilling, contract management).
- Strong data management and analytical experience, able to make meaningful metrics from large data sets
- Flexibility and interest in learning a wide variety of technology solutions
- The ability to work autonomously and manage multiple priorities at once;
- Good time management and organisational skills;
- A strong team player
- Attention to detail and consistent;
- Confidence to liaise with clients and internal stakeholders;
- To be able to follow the defined guidelines
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in an operational role.
Application Link: Click here