Job Opening: Practice League Legal Tech
Role: Product Support Executive
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
PQE: 3-6 years
- Interact with Client to gather the initial product implementation including product implementation, training, customization, and data migration requirements.
- Conduct training sessions for end-users on various modules of the PracticeLeague Products.
- Provide excellent Client service in a proactive, timely, and efficient manner.
- Coordinate with the Technical team in case of infrastructure issues.
- Coordinating with the Quality/Development team for any issues OR implementation of new changes.
- Create documentation/quick help for new feature releases.
Technical and Soft Skills requirements-
- Client Service, problem-solving, integrity, and trust.
- Excellent written/verbal communications skills, Listening skills, perseverance, Time management.
- Approachability and Understanding sensitivity of client issues/complaints.
- Passionate about building high-quality systems, goal-orientated, and proactive with a relentless focus on quality and on-time delivery.
- Should be self-motivated, independent, detail-oriented, dependable, responsible team-player and develop relationship management skills within the team and across the company.
Application Link: Click here