PracticeLeague offers a suite of comprehensive solutions to empower legal depts and law firms. Keep the business agile and efficient to stay ahead of the game.
Streamline workflows, facilitate collaboration and automate processes to supercharge the business with platform based solutions pertaining to enterprise legal departments and law practice firms.
Role: Deployment Coordinator
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
PQE: 2-3 years
- Coordinate and facilitate the delivery of our products to various clients for deployment into the user acceptance and production environments.
- directly responsible for completing the deployment deliveries with complete adherence to quality and schedule.
- Manage the repository of the deployments including setup, scripts, deployment guide and release notes.
- Interact with Product support/Sales team to understand the modules/services/customization to be delivered.
- Interact with Client IT team to ensure infrastructure on which the application will be deployed are as per the requirements.
- Ensure that a detailed deployment plan has been documented along with a back out plan should anything go wrong during deployment.
- Validate that the product has been correctly packaged before deployment and ensure that all release controls have been satisfied.
- Release the pre-planned communications about the product to all stakeholders of the client after the deployment.
- Help client to configure the solution with masters and data uploads.
- Coordinate Product support team to conduct User Acceptance Testing Help client IT team during the production movement and initial hand holding.
Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2659243300/