Job Opening: PLEA (Programme for Legal Education and Awareness)
Job Role: Script Writer
- Researching background material, topics & creating a knowledge bank.
- Writing scripts based on the research and rewriting if necessary.
- Liaison with the team for the approval of the drafts.
- Laying out the screenplay to an agreed format.
- Coming up with themes and ideas
- Preparing short summaries of your ideas.
- Any other work assigned by the supervisor.
- Educational qualification: LLB or equivalent.
- High proficiency of spoken and written English and Hindi.
- Law Enthusiasts can apply too.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Observational skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Creative mindset with ability to implement innovative ideas.
- Passion for NGO engagement.
- Action oriented with an achievement mindset.
- Ability to manage diversity and walk the talk.
- Sound work values and ethics.
Application Link: Click here