Job Role: Senior UI Designer
PQE: 3-5 years
About the Company:
Vakilsearch is a technology-driven platform, offering services that cover the legal needs of startups and established businesses. Some of their services include incorporation, government registrations & filings, accounting, documentation and annual compliances. In addition, they offer a wide range of services to individuals, such as property agreements and tax filings. Their mission is to provide one-click access to individuals and businesses for all their legal and professional needs.
- Develop and express the brand visually through all aspects of design and user interactions that delight users.
- Prepare deliverables for production and collaborate with engineers to ensure vision and intent is translated.
- Developing and maintaining documentation regarding style guidelines.
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces.
- Stay up to date on the latest standards, changes and trends in the UI design field.
- Develop user design best practices and templates.
- Mentor and develop other user interface design team members.
- Passion for design; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve.
- Need to be a good design team player.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Proficiency in producing “pixel perfect” design files.
- Experience creating design systems for enterprise-level experiences
- Experience creating icons and other custom illustrations
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in UI Design field.
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
- Experience of working in Agile SW development teams
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Empathetic to business and end consumer needs
- Act as the lead or contributing designer on projects, presenting work across the design, UX, and development teams
- Expert knowledge on Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Illustrator and any wireframing tools.
- Working knowledge of Mobile UI/UX best practices and keeps up to date with modern schematics
- Create designs that are on-brand for our product and follow a project’s creative vision and business strategy while putting the user first.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Be passionate about all things UI and other areas of design and innovation
- Working knowledge of Mobile UI/UX best practices and keeps up to date with modern schematics.
- HTML5 CSS3 skills are a plus. We are asking this to build POCs of your low fidelity grids and bring them to life on different resolutions.
Application Link: Click here