Job Opening: SpotDraft
Job Role: Junior Designer
PQE: 1+ year
Role & Responsibilities
- Creating original and effective designs for marketing collateral across our website, content, social media, email, events, training and sales channels
- Working on illustrations for the brand.
- Maintaining consistency and high standards for design throughout the company.
- Collaborate with the cross-functional teams about deadlines and priorities.
Qualifications & Skills
- 1+ year of experience in graphic design field
- Strongly communicate ideas and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Expertise in creating illustrations for website applications.
- Have experience in creating a wide range of graphics, layouts, and videos for social media advertising.
- Having experience in a SaaS environment is a plus.
- Good knowledge of adobe suites but mainly work on Adobe Illustrator & Figma.
- Basic knowledge of brand identity, design system, and video editing is an added value.
- Have a strong portfolio.
Application Link: Click here