PQE: 3+ years
Role & Responsibilities
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the Product – its various features and the rationale behind how things are built out.
- Set up dashboards to closely monitor the behavior of users who are in a free trial and figure out leading indicators causing them to convert
- Collaborate with the Product team to define other PLG activities to generate more leads for the Sales team as well as upsell opportunities for the Customer Success team
- Understand upcoming product releases and craft the story that can be shared with existing customers, as well as prospects
- Work with the Design and the larger marketing function to educate the larger audience about the key value propositions of SpotDraft across key social channels like Linkedin, Twitter, etc.
- Be the de-facto owner of the public-facing SpotDraft website and ensure that we are communicating our story appropriately for any visitor who lands on that page
Qualifications & Skills
- 3+ years of Product Marketing experience at a SaaS company
- Excellent presentation, organizational, and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Prior experience with making data-backed decisions
- Familiarity with analytics tools like Google Analytics, Amplitude, etc.
- Bias towards action – getting your hands dirty is a must
- Team-first mentality & growth mindset are a must
Application Link: Click here