Job Opening: The Legal Chronicle
Role: Content Writer
Duration: 1 month
Looking for someone who,
- Is pursuing the LLB (3 years or 5 years course) from a recognized university
- Can prepare a well-structured case summary on predefined templates
- Knows how to do extensive research for creating a comprehensive case summary
- Has excellent command of the English language with a natural flair for writing
- Takes accountability for the work assigned
- Can work efficiently in the dynamic work environment
- Is open to constructive feedback and brings it into action
- Choose a subject of law to work upon.
- Prepare a list of judgments on that subject.
- Prepare case briefs, including details about a law case, the issue, arguments, and other relevant information.
- Check for plagiarism before submitting the case to the Editorial team.
- Ensure all the facts, law, citations, and other aspects of the case are factually correct.
- Run the case summary for grammar check and fix errors, if any.
- Report and update the work progress to your Editor.
Application Link: Click here