Job Opening: UnitedLex
Job Role: Analyst: India (IRUN) Contracts Solutions
PQE: 3+ years
- Define, drive and manage strategic and operational initiatives and projects with on-time and on-budget results.
- Report on key operational and substantive metrics for the Legal Department that will better inform decision-making, including matter and work product analysis.
- Provide support for the Legal Department’s tools and applications, including the implementation of new tools and maintenance of existing tools with an emphasis on streamlining new and existing practices.
- Plan and execute work assignments within defined timelines and guidelines effectively.
- Ensure that required data/information is captured from all relevant stakeholders, with reports prepared and provided as required.
- Maintain quality of work product for both internal and external clients.
- Ensure maximum customer satisfaction from work product.
- Work on internal initiatives according to requirements with minimum supervision.
- General contract, commercial & legal admin (electronic filing, report tracking & archiving).
- Act as liaison between departments – direct communications with Clients, Customers, Account and Legal Department teams.
- Provide support for scheduling and coordination of onsite and offsite meetings & events.
- Manage calendars and coordinate internal and external meetings.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, as well as various business units.
- Assist in the creation & management of presentation materials and other communications.
Requirements & Competencies
- Graduate with 3+ years’ significant work experience in Legal Operations, Process Excellence and/or Project Management
- Capability to understand and adhere to MIS systems and processes
- Demonstrated ability to independently move projects forward by gaining the support needed from others while working in a cross-functional role
- Proven track record of collaborating with various groups (e.g., finance, operations, sales, IT) to set objectives and produce meaningful results
- Self-starter who demonstrates initiative and an ability to multi-task
- Keen interest in using and embracing tools, technology, and metrics for the benefit of both internal and external customers
- Highly organized and professional and enjoys a fast-paced, dynamic, and challenging environment
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Application Link: Click here