The Fastcase 50 for 2022 includes:
3. JOHN BLUMBERG, Founder, Blumberg Law Offices.
7. Amanda Caffall, Executive Director and Staff Attorney, The Commons Law Centre.
15. Karen Gould, Executive Director and COO, Virginia State Bar.
16. David Greisen, Founding Director and CEO, Open Law Library.
17. Jazz Hampton , CEO and General Counsel, TurnSignl.
19. Shawn Holahan, Practice Management Counsel, Louisiana State Bar Association.
21. Leslie Jones-Dove, CTO and Co-Founder, JusticeText.
23. Cassandra Laskowski, Associate Librarian, Head of Research, Data & Instruction, University of Arizona College of Law.
24. Joe Lawson, Director, Harris County Robert W. Hainsworth Law Library.
26. Sam McAllister , Director of Litigation Technology, Lightfoot, Franklin & White LLC.
28. Annie Mentkowski, Agency Librarian, United States Railroad Retirement Board.
30. Sam Moore, Director of Vendor Relations, Reynen Court.
31. Jason Morris, CEO, LEXpedite.
33. Igor Olenich, President, National Docketing Association; Firmwide Patent Docket Manager, Morrison & Foerster, LLP.
34. Miranda P., Knowledge Manager, WilmerHale.
36. Warren Postman, Managing Partner, Keller Postman LLC.
37. Anne-Marie Rábago Founder and Principal, Modern Juris.
38. Hon. Carlton Reeves, Judge, U.S. District Court for the S.D. Mississippi; Nominee for Chair, U.S. Sentencing Commission.
40. Hon. Scott Schlegel Judge, Jefferson Parish, State of Louisiana.
41. Elaine Screechfield, Executive Board Member, National Docketing Association; Firmwide Litigation Docket Manager, Morrison & Foerster, LLP.
43. Mary Smith, Partner, Veng Group
44. Amy Stein, Professor of Law, University of Florida, Levin College of Law.
45. Clanitra Stewart Nejdl, Research Services Librarian; Head of Professional Development; Law Library Lecturer in Law, Vanderbilt Law School.
46. Thomas Suh, Co-Founder and COO, LegalMation.
47. Sarah Sutherland, President and CEO, CanLII.
50. Mike Zouhri, Co-Founder, PainWorth.