Competition: Exuberance 2022 5th National Business Plan Competition by GNLU
• Entries will be judged on the basis of submitted business plan proposals.
• Business plan can be submitted by an individual or team comprising of maximum 3 team members.
• Top 10 selected business plan proposers (individual/team) will be invited for presentation.
• Business Plan to be submitted as per format prescribed in Annexure 1
• Each business proposal presenters will get maximum 20 minutes for presentation including question answers.
Detailed business plan in the prescribed format (as per Annexure 1) should be submitted in soft copy latest by 9th January 2022, 11.59 pm in word document (Max. 10 pages + 3 pages for supporting documents, if any) and Power Point Presentation (Max. 5 slides).
Submission to be sent to – firstname.lastname@example.org
• 1st Position, Cash prize of Rs. 25,000/-, memento & certificate of appreciation.
• 2nd Position, Cash prize of Rs. 15,000/-, memento & certificate of appreciation.
• 3rd Position, Cash prize of Rs. 10,000/-, memento & certificate of appreciation
Exceptional business ideas can get opportunity to be incubated and mentored under GNLU Incubation Council (GLIC).
Participation Fee: Rs 500
Brochure: Click here
Registration Link: Click here