Dates: 19-21 January 2022
Submission Deadline: 1 October 2021
- Target Audience: Individuals and small teams in the legal profession, including lawyers in solo, small, and large law firms, in-house corporate departments, and government and public interest organizations. Proposals should target one or more of these groups
- Target Audience: Primarily professionals working for legal employers that are building workplace well-being programs. (Content similar to Well-Being Week in Law’s “After Party” 2021 will be offered here.)
- Target Audience: Stakeholder groups that hold influential positions and have the ability to catalyze large-scale transformational change—e.g., Judges, Regulators, Law School Leaders, Law Firm Leaders, Lawyer Assistance Programs, Bar Associations. Proposals should target one or more of these groups and focus on recommendations for how they can contribute to transformational, systematic change that improves well-being in the profession (not, for example, the individual-level well-being of these stakeholders).
- New ideas or new approaches to established ideas.
- Practical strategies and solutions (not just problem-identification).
- Where applicable, an evidence-based foundation for the session.
- Engaging and innovative session formats.
- Sessions that take into account the need for post-session learning and development to effectively support attitude and behavior change, such as by incorporating recommendations and high-quality materials to support continued development after the session.
- Modeling and applying well-being strategies during the session (called “Walk the Talk” strategies)—e.g., including a mindful pause at the start of the session to block out distractions and set intentions for a positive, constructive session.
- For any session seeking CLE credit, a 3-page detailed outline of program content and accompanying resources to submit for CLE approval will be needed: December 8, 2021.
- All program materials and slides: January 7, 2022.
Contact details: Caroline Bentley, firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (240) 332-3150