Duration: 2 Months (Extendable- based on performance)
Stipend: From 2nd month
Roles and Responsibilities:
3. Social Media Content Creation and Handling.
1. Candidates pursuing Law or law graduates.
2. Must have basic research experience.
3. Must be willing to bring creative ideas.
4. Must be responsive during the internship period.
How to apply:
1. Fill up the Google form attached here. https://lnkd.in/dd4YuANf
2. Attach your CV and your Cover Letter, as part of the same document. Ensure that the Cover Letter is on the first page of the document.
Deadline for the Application: 11:59 PM | 17th August 2022
Number of Positions: 3-5 Interns
Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted thereafter. Preference to those who can join Immediately