Internship Opening: Law Docs
Internship Role: Legal Intern
- Fresher or a student.
- Comfortable on Social Media.
- Ready to work for a longer duration.
- Full-time availability.
- Coordinating with the Students.
- Talking to the internship partners and internship cell of the Colleges.
- Editing and improvising content and HR documents.
- Preparing the certificates.
- Rs. 5000 (in office) at Gurugram or Jaipur.
- Rs. 4000 (WFH)
- No stipend for the first month of training and assessment duration.
Write interested or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Final selection though telephonic interview.