Job Opening: Zensar Technologies
Job Role: Legal Operations: ADMIN
PQE: 2-5 years
Legal Operations is part of Legal team. Its primary function is to facilitate and enable smooth functioning of legal process and support legal department to serve clients more effectively by applying business and technical practices to the delivery of legal services. Legal ops provide the strategic planning, financial management, project management and technology expertise that enables legal professionals to focus on providing legal advice.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Perform Legal Operations tasks:
- Assignment of legal requests and maintaining the Activity tracker
- Manage signature requests (including payment of stamp-duty process in India)
- Processing SoW Velocity Program SoW/CR requests
Perform and/or support in Legal Operations tasks :
Review and approve E-forms
Audit process compliance:
- Asist in responding to data requests for audits
- Conduct internal audits for compliance of internal legal process
- Coordinating for Trainings and support management of team events
- New hire onboarding – access and email requests.
- Maintain Team Leave tracker.
Qualification and Qualities:
- Graduate. (Degree in Law is optional)
- Minimum 3+ years of professional experience in an administrative role in the Legal team. Operations / contract administration.
- Good process discipline
- Experience in use of Contract Lifecycle Management tools will be an added advantage.
- Basic understanding of structure of commercial contracts.
- Good MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Good interpersonal skills, Written and verbal communication
- Good team player