Job Opening: UniCourt
Job Role: HR Generalist/ Talent Management
UniCourt is a leader in making court data more accessible and useful with our Legal Data as a Service (LDaaS). They provide real-time access to court data through our APIs and online app for business development and intelligence, litigation analytics, litigation tracking, case research, investigations, background checks, due diligence, compliance, underwriting, machine learning models, and process automation.
They provide access to court data from state and federal courts to a diverse list of clients, including Fortune 500 companies and AmLaw firms and industries such as legal, insurance, finance, investigations, government, education, nonprofits, and consumers.
UniCourt is a legal technology company focused on using technology to unlock the potential of legal data. They are based in both California and Mangalore, India and our team includes legal professionals, data scientists, physicists, computer engineers, and sales and marketing, professionals
Duties & Responsibilities
- Correlating and planning to make the best use of the employee talents and skills
- Administer the work of support staff and specialists of their team
- Building a relationship between employee and organization management
- Preparing offer letters and its relevant documentation
- Moderate and act on employee benefit programs
- Solving different types of conflicts arising in an organization
- Consulting with department managers over important organizational issues
- One on One conversations and click sessions with Business Teams
- New joiner Onboarding and its allied activities
- Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Human Resources
- 5+ years proven experience as a HR Generalist / Talent Management.
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments.
- Conducts or acquires background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
- Must be able to implement new hire orientation and employee recognition programs.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Nice to Have Skills & Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems.
Application Link: Click here