Internship Opening: Nyaaya
Your primary task will be to assist the team in creating and translating Kannada legal content to ensure fast-paced content development while ensuring the quality and accuracy of the final content. You will be assisting in Nyaaya’s Kannada content creation and dissemination across various platforms, including the Nyaaya website and social media channels.
● Fluency (particularly, in writing) in Kannada and English is mandatory for this role.
● Strong research and writing skills.
● Ability to work in a cross-functional team.
● Previous experience in Kannada research and content writing is desirable.
What’s in it for you?
● A non-hierarchical work environment, and opportunities to ideate solutions and execute them.
● Make a positive impact in transforming the relationship between the law and the people interacting with it.
Location and Remuneration
● The volunteer will be paid Rs. 5000 per month.