Job Role: Product Manager
PQE: 4-5 years
About the company:
Pramata makes contract management effortless for B2B companies, with the first contract repository as a service. Easily and accurately manage opportunities, obligations, and risks in your signed contracts. They digitize and maintain all your contracts, so you have one-click access to precise data you can act on with 100% confidence. For more information, visit www.pramata.com. Customers from legal, sales, finance get secure, self-service access with their Repository-as-a-Service. And on the back end is their powerful engine, Effortless Contract AI – a unique combination of best-in-class AI technologies and an AI-Assist team of experts: attorney’s, finance professionals, data scientists. They all work together to ensure their AI is always accurate and step in where AI falls short. This ensures their customers never have to spend time on data entry, quality review or AI training. Their dedicated team of data scientists, commercial experts and lawyers use this stack to configure and tune the process, while addressing inherent data quality gaps created from poor OCR document capture
and complex legal language.
- Work closely with the Operations stakeholders – contract analysts, solution/ Operations architects, customer managers to understand the Operations process, current bottlenecks and measure the impact of bottlenecks.
- Working with the Operations team on evolving the Operations process and pushing for adoption of features/capabilities and measuring the impact of the rolled out features.
- Create detailed PRDs (Product Requirement Documents) and user stories using a combination of tools and techniques to convey the meaning of the requirement concisely and accurately
- Act as a bridge between the end-user and the engineers to ensure that the meaning and intent of the user story is retained through a sprint.
- Take a lead role in client user acceptance testing and assimilate feedback to groom the backlog
- Provides the engineering team with definition, clarification and acceptance of features.
- Build and groom the backlog.
- Provide clarification as necessary to assist the Engineering team with their story estimates, sprint loading, story sequencing, and drafting the specific objectives for the upcoming sprint.
• Excellent critical thinking skills – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Inductive reasoning — The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events).
• Excellent communication (written and spoken) and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to prioritize product development in a systematic way
• Inherent desire to be thorough
• Clean sense of design
• Good understanding of web technologies and their evolution
• Knowledge and experience in SaaS products and/or enterprise product space is highly valued
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science preferred.
• Experience of 4-5 years in agile product management in enterprise software
• Exposure to product management tools such Jira, Trello, Asana, Balsamiq
• Experience in SaaS, enterprise software, startup
• Experience in working with an OKR framework.
Application Link: Click here
To maximise your chances of selection, learn more about the Product Management job role at Pramata. Watch our interview with Vaishali Gopal right now!