Job Opening: Ally eXecutive HR
Job Role: Data Operations (e-discovery)
PQE: 18-20 years
- Build world-class delivery teams: Attract, retain, and grow the team by hiring the best people in the most relevant roles.
- Empower Operations managers to lead and manage delivery activity on the floor.
- Deliver and support multi-product and multi-client critical 24×7 software operations services.
- Develop India Operations as a center of excellence within clients global delivery paradigms.
- Lead team planning and budgeting exercises.
- Play a pivotal role in team performance management.
- Develop best practices and drive an effective work-ethos among geographically dispersed teams across AsiaPacific.
- Cultivate a strong belief in the success of data operations team and be willing to provide constructive feedback and take corrective action when required.
- Inspire and motivate professionals from both technical and non-technical backgrounds towards a common goal.
- Be an integral part of hiring and mentoring data operations managers.
- Develop succession planning pipeline for data Operations leadership.
- Develop, monitor, and improve upon Operations management metrics.
- Connect with internal counterparts in client services division on work breakdown structure, information sharing and quality management.
- Contribute to ongoing evolution of data processing and hosting services within the organization and beyond.
- Strategically consult with clients on key decisions around data processing hosting costs and risks.
- Collaborate with IT and product management to roll out operations workflow on new product launches and major enhancements.
- Liaise with Strategic client services group on designing custom workflows for top clients.- Participate in regular policy and procedure review meetings with client services leadership.
Application Link: Click here