Job Opening: Applied Materials Inc
Role: Legal Operations Technical Analyst
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
PQE: 5-8 years
- Support Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM)
- Manage the contracts repository for all customer contracts for the law department, including creation and modification and maintenance of contract templates.
- Maintain the CLM application, clause library, key terms and meta-data, administer security roles, user permissions and security.
- Maintaining custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, validation and notification rules.
- Maintain CLM pipeline and Access Request systems.
- Respond to internal user support requests until resolution using Service-Now help ticketing system. Provide end user training.
- Escalate tool support issues through vendor support ticketing system.
- Provide day-to-day support to Legal Department core team and users of the contracts management system.
- Bachelors of Computer Science degree or equivalent experience, advanced degree or training preferred.
- 3 years previous experience in an Application Support role.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in core product software development
- 5 years of professional experience in a corporate department; technical project management preferred
- 3 years relevant experience in contracts management; preferably iCertis.
Application Link: Click Here