Job Opening: Chapman Freeborn Airchartering
Job Role: Legal Administrator
Purpose Of The Role
- Support the legal, compliance and company secretarial department in daily activities and larger projects.
- Ensure effective administration of legal documents, archives and reporting.
- Maintain effectively archives and ensure documents are kept up to date.
- Archiving digitally globally signed contracts.
- Maintaining, updating, keeping organised and reviewing the legal department’s channels and folders.
- Administering signatures and contract executions on a range of agreements.
- Assisting with legal research.
- Negotiate contracts and legal documents.
- Take notes in varied meetings, internal and external.
- Support the legal and compliance teams as required daily or on large projects.
- Writing and proofreading documents.
- Undertake the due diligence checks on KYC’s.
- Review and approve invoices and payments.
- Review and decision on enquiries.
- Coordinating audits and registers.
- Clearing and reviewing automated checks on varied systems relating to Compliance.
- Support the Company Secretarial team with corporate administration support.
- Gather required information and prepare reports to senior management on varied topics.
- A BSC and MSC from an internationally recognized University in the field of Compliance, Legal or Finance.
- Experience in an international company or law firm is a bonus.Experience in company secretarial work is a requirement
- Independent and self-motivator
- Fluent (written and spoken) in English. A 2nd and 3rd language is preferred and a 4th language is a bonus.