Job Role: Senior Design Specialist
Key Responsibilities: Generic duties
Designing and amending PPT Design marketing material, working predominantly on pitches, capability statements and on-screen presentations.
- Responsibilities will include: To create design and design judgements in relation to layout, choice of colour scheme, visual tools and photography, working within Clifford Chance brand guidelines, yet applying and generating creative solutions where needed.
- Produce bespoke client material to very tight deadlines
- Liaising regularly with the London PPDS team to check brand adherence, and to expand the firm’s portfolio of PPT design layouts
- Commitment to see a project through to completion. Maintain an in-depth working knowledge of business needs
- Ensure that “Best Practice” guidelines are followed at all times
- Applying software knowledge to relevant job/brief
- Support and knowledge share with the DPS team during any significant periods of downtime.
- Establish and maintain excellent communication with the Team Leads and London Lead PowerPoint Design Specialists notifying any delays with immediate effect
- Escalating any issues to the Lead PPTDT team.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise, multi task and work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Possess a critical eye in terms of accuracy and creative ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Good written English and quality checking skills
Qualification and Experience
- Must have a designing ability with advanced knowledge of PowerPoint. Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator would be an advantage
- Have experience of working within strict corporate branding guidelines, but also have the creative ability to deliver bespoke client material as required