Job Opening: Clifford Chance
Role: Senior Software Engineer- Net Developer
PQE: 4+ Years
- Development of applications using C#, MVC, Angular or any other similar client-side web technologies
- Development in .net framework/Core based applications
- Unit Testing of C# code
- Development in client based technologies
- Developing data layers using ADO.Net, entity framework
- Development and Support of SOA Services over WCF or Web API
- Database design using SQL Server 2012 or higher
- Creating and maintaining Continuous Integration builds
- Documentation of Low Level Design
- Deployment and Packaging of MVC based applications.
Skills & Experience
- Substantial technology experience of more than 4 years in owning Development of complex applications.
- Strong hold over Object Oriented Programming principles.
- Deep understanding of Design Patterns such as Factory, Abstract Factory, Strategy, MVVM, Repository etc.
- Deep understanding of Solid Principles , Dependency Injection and Inversion of Control principles.
- Experience in using development tools such as Visual Studio 2015 or higher, configuration and design tools such as TFS, Visio, UML etc.
- Deep understanding of .NET technologies C# 4.0 or higher, MVC, WCF, Automated Unit Testing
- Strong ability on converting business requirements into Web(MVC) based applications.
- Deep understanding about the REST architecture style, ASP.Net Web API.
- A good understanding of the client side technologies like Angular 3+, React, Vue from design through to development, testing and deployment.
- A good understanding about the Reactive extension like RxJS.
- A good understanding of the Applications Lifecycle Management(ALM), with full lifecycle experience, from design through to development, testing and deployment.
- A good understanding over eXtreme programming/practices such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Pair programming, Test Drive Development.
- Very strong communication skills are required. Must be capable of interacting with solution architects, other technology teams to identify technology opportunities.
- Requires Bachelors in Engineering Degree or equivalent, and strong relevant professional experience.