Job Opening: Consilio LLC
PQE: 6+ years
- Writing Java Integration test cases.
- Writing python and shell scripts for the testing of deployment.
- Active involvement in setting and configuring Selenium test environments.
- Active involvement in requirement verification referring requirement specifications and product backlog.
- Verification of Sightline Products & Features.
- Prepare verification test procedures.
- Identify & Report defects. Verify defect resolutions.
- Active participation in Defect Resolution Cycle.
- Active participation in the review of engineering deliverables. (I.e. Product requirements specifications, verification and validation plan, verification test cases etc.)
- Prepare Verification Test reports as required.
- Work in compliance with Sightline quality system.
- As a part of status reporting, will gather different test metrics.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- BE, B Tech, MSc, MCA or equivalent degree in Computer Science.
- 6 years+ of experience in test automation using Selenium and Java.
- Expertise in Java
- Experience in Linux and Windows
- Strong knowledge of Selenium with Java.
- Knowledge of Junit, TestNG and other testing framing works.
- Expertise in Deployment, Load testing and Security testing
- Experience in SQL .
- Experience in writing automation frameworks not just using or maintaining it.
- Ability to write tools and utilities to cater to needs of automation.
- Knowledge of JIRA.
- Strong understanding of approaches relating to functional and non-functional testing,
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills.
- Must be familiar with the SDLC in general and Testing Life Cycle in particular.
- Must poses good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills
- Experience working with agile model would be an added advantage
Consilio’s True North Values
- Excellence – We strive to make every client our advocate
- Passion – We DO because we CARE
- Collaboration – We win together through teamwork and communication
- Agility – We flex, adapt and embrace change
- People – We value, respect and invest in our teammates
- Vision – We create clarity of purpose and a clear path forward