- Help to implement, train and drive change with tech and tooling initiatives of various software systems used by the General Counsel’s Office (HighQ, Doc Auto/Contract Express, Legal Tracker, DocuSign, and so much more).
- Assist with the development of systems, policies and processes required for maximum efficiency and consistency.
- Gather and use data to derive insights about our processes, etc.
- Listen to various use cases and problem statements from lawyers and legal professionals and define processes or technical solutions to solve for the same.
About YouYou’re a fit for the role of Legal Operations and Technology Coordinator if your background includes:
- Legal Technology – knowledge of and demonstrable experience implementing and/or working with core legal technology tooling such as Matter Management, eBilling, Document Assembly/Automation tools, Document Management, and Knowledge Management.
- Project Management – strong organizational, project management and execution skills.
- Data Analysis – experience improving processes and systems to facilitate data collection, drawing insights from analysis, and the ability to zoom out to develop compelling, synthesized recommendations. Previous experience using Power BI, Tableau and/or similar data reporting tools is required.
- Agility – ability to thrive as a team player in an agile, tech-enabled, fast-paced corporate legal department. An understanding and willingness to launch projects with a “good enough” (minimally viable product) approach, and with a spirit of continuous improvement.