Job Role: Senior Advisor Legal Counsel
What You’ll Achieve
As a Senior Advisor, Legal Counsel (I8), you will be responsible for providing legal support to the Human Resource function. You will work with the Talent Acquisition, TMS, Compensation & Benefits, RHR, HR operations and other human resource verticals
- Provide Advisory service to the various HR functions like Talent Acquisition, RHR, C&B, operations etc.
- Review Talent Acquisition templates, recommend compensation and benefits policies, communication etc.
- Provide India/ APJ training support
- HR operations: Car lease, advisory, projects, communication, policies etc.
- Providing support around labor compliance (New laws & regulations), contingent labor (My Talent on Demand) etc.
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Typically requires 8+ years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree.
- Qualified attorney or equivalent in the relevant jurisdiction required
- Prior experience in providing legal support to the HR function
- Knowledge of legal research skills.
- Ability to apply known legal principles to an unfamiliar set of facts.
Application Link: Click here