Job Opening: Dunzo
PQE: 1-4 years
Objectives of this Role
- Strategize, implement, and maintain high impact program initiatives that forward the organizational goals.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate with the legal team and third party vendors on due diligence of new stores
- Track the progress of due diligence finding of existing stores.
- Make sure that all stores have relevant certificates (FSSAI, Shop Act License, Fire NOC, etc.) and track their status.
- Agreement finalisation and amendment to the existing agreements of all dark stores.
- Program manage multiple projects & programs, ensuring program goals are met.
- Ensure cross-functional operational velocity, without compromise on quality.
- Call out risks early and problem-solve to reduce & remove the same.
- Produce program reports for management and stakeholders. Develop program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement.
Skills And Qualifications
- Bachelors/Masters degree in any field
- Proven track record as a program manager. Thrive in ambiguity and proficient in managing multiple priorities. Experience – 1 to 4 years.
- Experience with due diligence of the stores and working with the legal team in past will be an added advantage
- From a high growth consumer tech or worked in an operations team
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving ability