PQE: 3 years
Specifically, you will
- Support PMs and customers through the end-to-end eDiscovery lifecycle
- Load and process data to ECA/review databases
- Set up user accounts, permissions, coding panels, and fields in Relativity
- Prepare saved searches, run search term reports, quality control checks, and more.
- Support issue resolution activities
- Take Document key project decisions and metrics
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in eDiscovery is required.
- RelativityOne Certified Professional and Relativity Certified Administrators preferred (not required)
Skills for Success
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and attention to detail
- Advanced use of Microsoft Suite (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and text editors
- Graduate in any field from a premier institute or related experience.