Job Opening: Rainmaker Online Training Solutions
Job Role: Senior Legal Manager- Training
PQE: 3-5 years
- Train on legal & compliance topics
- Hold in-person / virtual workshops in areas of legal compliance – PoSH, Anti-Corruption / Anti-Bribery/ Data Privacy & Protection and so on.
- Research into new laws, regulations and advice on regulatory requirements, legal risks and mitigation strategies.
- Independently draft, review and negotiate a variety of commercial and other types of contracts including service arrangements, technology contracts, MSA / SOW, NDA, MOU, supply agreements, lease or rental agreements etc.
- Proactively identifying legal risk to the organization.
- Research and analysis of various policies, bills, amendments, notifications, relating to and impacting the company.
- Prepare and vet content related to our products.
- Develop external relationships and alliances with law firms and advocates/senior advocates strengthening the capabilities of the company
- Overseeing the IPR administration-Trademark and Copyright registrations, filings, opposition and management to help build the IPR of the Company.
- Oversee proper functioning of POSH/IC and Ethics & Compliance teams.
- Act as a legal representative for Rainmaker
- Maintain and update contract/legal database including automation and contract depository so that it is easily accessible and available for business teams.
- Research on various legal positions, case laws, etc.
- Advising on other laws such as Contracts, IPR, POSH.
- Internal investigations like PoSH and code of conduct violations
Qualifications & Relevant Experience
- LLB/LLM from a reputed Law College
- 3-5 years of experience in the creation, negotiation, preparation, administration and monitoring technology-related agreements
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- Training experience a plus
- Rich experience in contract drafting, legal research and related business advisory work and managing in-house processes
- Ability to work fast, independent with minimal supervision and establish priorities
- Good team player with a collaborative approach in completing assignments.
- Meticulous and punctual.
- Leverage business understanding / functional expertise to deliver value to stakeholders