Job Opening: Elevate
Role: Associate (Legal Operations)
Location: Palwal, Harayana
PQE: 1-3 years
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Specifically, you will
- Process requests pertaining to invoices and matter management, as per the defined guidelines.
- Coordinate with different teams internally as well as at the customer end to resolve or raise queries
- Liaise with vendors to resolve discrepancies if any
- Produce reports as required
- 1-3 year experience in an operational/transactional role
- Working and dealing with legal departments and/or law firms a plus.
- Strong Excel and Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience in an analytics role preferably in the legal industry and/or a law firm or a multinational company.
Skills For Success
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Experience working in an operational role dealing with procurement, vendors (e.g., eBilling, contract management).
- Strong data management and analytical experience, able to make meaningful metrics from large data sets
- Flexibility and interest in learning a wide variety of technology solutions
- The ability to work autonomously and manage multiple priorities at once;
- Good time management and organisational skills;
- A strong team player
- Attention to detail and consistent;
- Confidence to liaise with clients and internal stakeholders;
- To be able to follow the defined guidelines
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in an operational role.
Application Link: Click here