Job Opening: Elevate
Job Role: Senior Engineer- BI
PQE: 4-6 years
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Experience delivering strategy, analytics, data modeling, or pricing solutions in similar or different industries.
- Detail-oriented, to a high degree, and delivering highly polished client-facing deliverables.
- Strong abilities in data curation and management, able to distill meaningful metrics from large data sets.
- Forensic analyzer, detecting trends gaps and anomalies in data.
- Flexibility and interest in learning the wide variety of services that Elevate delivers.
- Understanding the law department and law firm data, specifically legal spend and matter management (billing).
- Experience communicating results to senior leadership and clients.
- Experience with any of the business intelligence solutions like Qlik, Looker, Tableau, Power BI.
- Database design, querying, updating/appending, exporting/importing, transferring (e.g., SFTP).
- Experience with ETL software such as EasyMorph, Pentaho.
- Experience with API based integrations.
- Experience with programming language like Java, Python is a plus.
- Experience with stream processing and real-time transformation using Kafka or similar platforms is a plus.
- Experience with translating data analytics into easily understood information stories.
- Exceptional, high-level Excel and Microsoft Office skills: pivot tables, calculations, charts/graphs, tables.
- 4-6 years experience in reporting, data analytics, or data analysis.
- Legal billing, legal operations, or other legal related experience a plus.
- Direct customer support experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- MBA/MSIS a plus