Role: Senior Functional Consultant
Location: Palwal, Haryana
PQE: 6-9 years
- Drive execution of ICERTIS product implementations for enterprise customers across industries in accordance to ICERTIS implementation methodology, within the bounds of agreed scope, schedule and effort.
- Conceptualize and formulate best of breed solutions in close collaboration with business that effectively address key implementation objectives.
- Drive requirement gathering, functional design and work closely with Engineering. Quality Assurance and Support across multiple engagements.
- Own system configuration and deployment activities across multiple engagements.
- Contribute towards internal consulting capability building within the Professional Services group.
- Contribute to ICERTIS product roadmap through active feedback from customers and implementation experience.
- 6-9 years of similar experience.
- Prior experience of working on ICERTIS implementation will be a huge advantage.
- Experience in at least 3 full life cycle enterprise application implementations as a functional consultant, responsible for requirements gathering, functional design and system configuration.
- Organizational and time management skills. Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects and competing work demands.
- Positive interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain cooperative, courteous working relationships with others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be results oriented, self-motivated, and accountable.
- Experienced in leading large onsite & offshore teams.
- Comfortable working in an egalitarian environment and ready to get involved transactionally when priority demands.
- Prior experience of implementing Contract Management / Supply Chain applications.
- Experience in full life cycle enterprise application implementations in a project manager /project lead capacity.
- Translating business requirements into technical system requirements and functional specifications.
- Understanding of Enterprise Application on information flows through various IT systems for large organizations.
- Candidate must possess an engineering degree from a reputed institute. Having an MBA in a related field will be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with good interpersonal skills and ability to develop and foster peer-to-peer relationships with client counterparts.
Registration Link: Click here