Location: Gurgaon, Harayana
In this role, you will provide technical support to clients to help them quickly and effectively solve issues. You will be part of a new team to ensure high quality and on-time customer service. You will play a critical role by contributing to the knowledge management process while interfacing with internal teams and driving higher efficiency.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Specifically you will:
- Provide first contact support Receives and handles requests for service, following agreed procedures.
- Promptly allocates calls as appropriate
- Logs incidents and service requests and maintains relevant records
- Identities and classifies incident types and service interruptions
- Record incidents cataloging them by symptom and resolution Acts under guidance to record and track data for your services.
- Act as an escalation point for advanced or difficult help requests.
- Build rapport with internal and external customers
- Escalate incidents with accurate documentation to a suitable technician or vendor, when required
- Record, track, and document the service desk incident-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made and actions taken through to final resolution.
- Use remote tools and diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting
- Research solutions through the internal and external knowledge base as needed.
- Install the software and ensure definitions are up to date.
- Test fixes to ensure the problem has been adequately resolved.
- Develop help sheets and FAQ lists for end users.
- Junior College or some college (must not have received a Bachelor’s degree yet)
Skills for Success:
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written) with multiple stakeholders to understand and resolve issues
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools, creating/maintaining excel spreadsheets
- Attention to detail and problem-solving ability
- Ability to analyze data and communicate ideas clearly
Application Link: Click here