LEGAL TECHNOLOGY develops applications and systems that are used by and support Goldman Sachs Global Legal organization. Key applications include legal matter management, document management and e-discovery services.
As part of Core Engineering, our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes targeted specifically to improve throughput and reduce risks for the Legal division in their service to the organization. Our systems are integrated horizontally across the organization to leverage legal services and manage the firm’s regulatory and reputational risks. Our team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field. You will be expected to take full ownership of the projects you work on. You will take on major responsibility for the full end-to-end cycle of software development: interacting with users; collecting requirements and feedback; front and back end development; working with databases; writing tests; Agile methodology; and production deployment. Given the amount of work we have and the kind of responsibilities we entrust to our team members, you will be able to expand your knowledge quickly as a software developer and gain experience and understanding in multiple areas of the business that will help you excel wherever your career leads.
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- Strong programming experience in at least one compiled language (we prefer Java)
- Strong experience in software development, including a clear understanding of data structures, algorithms, software design and core programming concepts
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to partner with stakeholders to define solutions
- Comfortable with multi-tasking, managing multiple stakeholders and working as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills including experience speaking to technical & business audiences and working globally
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-starter, team player, and fast learner
- Professional work experience coding in object-oriented or functional languages
- Experience with databases, SQL, and data models and structures
- Experience in functional testing
Application Link: Click here