Role: Strategic Consultant/ Proposal Manager
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the RFx (RFP/RPI/RFQ) and Security Survey response process from kick-off to submission.
- Bid Management – Create and manage a full project schedule from RFP release to proposal submission, ensuring all deadlines are met and action items are assigned and completed in a timely manner, Prepare Bid Plan, Arrange Kickoff calls, Expectation management, Deliverable management, Work allocation, Timely status updates, follow-ups, and Review calls.
- Work with RFPIO Proposal Management tool to load and manage RFP questions and match responses.
- Maintain RFP Knowledge base/Repository. Keeping the RFP Repository up to date by identifying new additions to the repository and reviewing the existing response on the regular basis using the RFPIO tool.
- Champion best practices and guidelines to ensure consistent high-quality proposal content production
- 2+ years of experience in Proposal writing and Bid management
- Experience in Online submission of RFx on various sourcing platforms like Ariba, Coupa, Scout, and Workday is a plus.
- Ability to manage a complex schedule with multiple deliverables along with proactive communication
- Brings excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Familiarity with RFP Proposal Tools such as RPIO, Loopio, Qorus, Qvidian, etc. is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field. SaaS and/or CLM experience preferred