Job Opening: Lupl
Job Role: Operations Manager
Location: Washington DC (Remote)
- Oversee execution of operational and leadership initiatives.
- Coordinate and attend executive meetings.
- Draft correspondence, documents, and presentations.
- Manage reporting and metrics for executive team.
- Set expectations for execution timelines and milestones.
- Follow up on outstanding tasks to ensure timely completion.
- Work collaboratively across Lupl to identify opportunities for process improvement and innovation.
- Assists employees with HR-related needs, including payroll issues, employee benefits programs, and acts as a resource for staff regarding benefits and rights.
- Assist with other duties as needed.
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Management, Human Resources, Technology, or other related field is preferred, but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Technically adept with good problem-solving skills.
- Outgoing and comfortable interfacing with all people including C-level executives, investors, staff, and vendors with a positive and friendly attitude
- Highly organized, accountable, self-motivated and must demonstrate a meticulous attention to detail
- High degree of energy, professionalism, motivation and dedication to quality work
- Effective multitasker, excellent time management skills, resourceful, and a can-do attitude