Job Opening: Harman International
Job Role: Senior Specialist Legal Operations
PQE: 1 year
About The Role
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of contracts across all HARMAN business units and will be able to work independently or collaboratively with other contract administrators with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy working with a global team.
What You Will Do
- Provide administrative and paralegal support to the global HARMAN legal team.
- Manage contract intake, processes, procedures, and workflow (keeping track of approvals, contract commencement and expiration dates, renewals, and termination options).
- Contract database management and reporting including but not limited to creating and updating database records, developing and implementing best practices
- Generating reports for legal and business management, such as KPIs, SLAs, and contract status reports for increased visibility and insight.
- Generate, update, and manage a wide range of multi-national contracts including non-disclosure/confidentiality agreements, master service agreements, statements of work, and change requests.
- Using sound business/contract judgment, respond to inquiries regarding contract obligations and revisions.
- Create post-contract summaries and analyses of documents.
- Coordinate between HARMAN attorneys, internal HARMAN stakeholders, third parties, and in some cases, HARMAN licensors and customers.
- Identify and implement tools (including technology solutions) to streamline new or existing practices, as well as manage design, rollout, and training for new systems.
- Help implement complex change projects.
What You Need
- Minimum of 1-year of contract management/administrative experience, including contract workflow processing.
- Minimum of 1 year using and administrating contract management software – e.g., Conga, Apttus, Icertis, SpringCM.
- Minimum of 1 year using Salesforce.
- Minimum of 1 year using DocuSign, or a similar e-signature tool.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, specifically with using Excel.
- Strong understanding of key contract terms.
- Must be extremely tech-savvy – understanding key system concepts, e.g., APIs, integrations, system configuration vs customization.
- Project management experience – leading project(s).
- Strong understanding of business intelligence, analytics, dashboards, and KPIs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Proficiency in English, written and verbal.
- Experience using Qlik Sense
- Experience using Conga Contracts
- Experience creating dashboards/analytics/KPIs
What Makes You Eligible
- Be willing to work in an office in Bangalore, India.
- Be willing to work flexible office hours, e.g., 11:00am – 7:00pm, to better align with Eastern Time
- Successfully complete a background investigation and drug screen as a condition of employment
Application Link: Click here