Job Role: Data Scientist/ NLP Developer
- Study and transform data science prototypes
- Design NLP applications
- Select appropriate annotated datasets for Supervised Learning methods
- Use effective text representations to transform natural language into useful features
- Find and implement the right algorithms and tools for NLP tasks
- Develop NLP systems according to requirements
- Train the developed model and run evaluation experiments
- Perform statistical analysis of results and refine models
- Extend ML libraries and frameworks to apply in NLP tasks
- Remain updated in the rapidly changing field of machine learning
- Text classification, Transform into a meaningful form
- Azure machine learning
Skills & Qualifications:
- NLP Deep Learning, Text Mining, Text Recommendation, Python, R
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or
- Statistics Or any quantitative field.
- Proven analytic skills, including mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization.
- Work directly with management and users to gather requirements, provide status updates, and build relationships.
Application Link: Click here