Role: Project Manager
PQE: 7+ years
- Act as an escalation point to contact to Identify issues and co-ordinate with the relevant functions internally (eg: credit, legal etc.) for prompt resolution on disputed points within set time-frame parameters.
- Working closely with regional Legal operations Department, Credit, Collateral team, Onboarding team and other stakeholders.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and support strategic documentation programs and tactical project initiatives.
- Ensure that team members follow the procedure and all the procedures are drafted in lines with the controls policies.
- Ensure that all control policies of the organization and DMO are fully adhered to.
- As a first line of leadership, Ability to understand the content and the systems is a must in order to manage Project Management/Operations.
- Stake holder management is a must as we work with colleagues and senior management across the globe.
- Ability to generate reports and scorecards, present them in operations calls, provide capacity and contingency planning.
- Ability to adapt and contribute to internal processes and be innovative in finding solutions for all the issues that can arise while delivering a project.
- People Management may be a requirement from this role.
- The candidate should have relevant experience in working with people and people related issues.
- He/she will be expected to conduct one to ones with their direct reports, prepare productivity score cards, provide feedback at least monthly and conduct performance reviews.
- The candidate needs to work closely with the team and develop and groom each person according to their strengths and opportunities and build their career map.
- He/she needs to be motivated and a solution oriented person in order to lead the team into success against strict project deadlines and potential issues that may arise.
- Hiring team members and training them also forms a part of this profile.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in derivatives and other trade related documentation, gained within Investment Banking / Law Firm environment.
- Proficient understanding of end-to-end legal documentation structure associated with legal contracts.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, identify priority issues and excellent execution style.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Issue resolution.
- Attention to detail.
- Relationship-building skills.
- Project Management and Process improvement experience.
- Strong organizational skills
- People Management experience (Min 2 years)
- Graduation is a must, Law and Commerce graduation preferred